Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mardi Gras glitter nail deco, Hot Pink Candy Shop

Hello Polish World! I've missed you so♥
So I'm finally bloggin from my phone. LIFE IS CRAZY! I'm hoping to start participating in the Try it Tuesday challenge.  It's perfect for me. I have tons of untrieds in my stash, and I'm lucky if I get to do my nails once a week. So hopefully you'll hear from me once a week. So excited. Also I've got blogluvin on my phone, I read all the post during my 2 hour commute....luvin it!

On to the polish!  I found this gem about a month ago at a Ride Aid by my work. There were around 12 polishes in this particular display.  I snatched up 6 I think. So glad I did! There like $4 each. I know I've been out of touch but I've never heard anything about this brand before. Anyone try this polish before? Let me know what you think.
Shown here is 3 coats with an essie base and SV top coat. Drying time was better then I expected from a semi jelly base. Glitter glided on smooth and easy. Over all I'm luvin Mardi Gras. Can't wait to share more. One complaint,  No Names! Even the bar codes are the same. :( oh well I'll name'em myself.

Luv Who You Luv And Be Thankful You Have Them ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)