Thursday, July 25, 2013

Finger Paints Peacock Portrait

Hello and Happy Thursday! I was sick for a couple of days, but I'm feeling much better today. ☆★☆★☆

This is another try it Tuesday-ish mani I did. I've decided to stick with my glitter polishes. They look great over my fav silver polish ... Revlon's Lily 001 (last pic). I've shown you this before it's good coverage in just one coat and looks great on my toes plain without glitter. This way im coordinated without planning.  And I'm not bothering with a base coat on these.

Today we have a gorgeous polish (sorry I didn't get a bottle pic) from Finger Paints, Peacock Portrait is an extremely dense glitter polish with multi sized and colored glitter, favoring the blues and greens. This also has mini holographic glitter that reflects the rainbow. You could probably reach full opaque coverage in 3-4 coats. Shown here is 2 thin coats over my base, 1 coat SV.

LUV WHO YOU LUV AND BE THANKFUL YOU HAVE THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)