Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not sure what I'm doing ......but I'm sure I'll figure it out ....right?

So I have no idea what I'm doing, but I've been following alot of nail polish blogs lately and am so glad to find out I'm not the only one! All of my friends and family think I'm crazy about this whole nail polish obsession I have (I think their planning some sort of intervention lol!) they'll never take me alive! he he. Well I have around 300 hundred bottles of nail polish and I have orders on the way from Trans design and Barielle and Carolyn New York and a few things from ebay too. I just got 5 new polishes in the mail today! Happy dance! I just put on Nars Jungle Red and I love it. So I've been thinking for awhile now "Hey I can start my own blog and take pics and post them.... right?" well to be completely honest it looks like alot of work! And my nails are short and baby thin and always breaking so I don't know if I'll actually start posting or not. But if any bloggers do read this let me say thanks to all of you! cuz now I know I'm not that crazy and you all are my proof. Plus I really do love reading ur blogs and It's helped me decide what nail polish I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)