Monday, April 27, 2009

GOLD, GOLD and MORE GOLD 14K, 18K, 24K ....I got what you need!

So after trying my Chanel Gold Fiction the other day. I asked myself do I have a dup for this? Well I couldn't remember. So I thought hey I swatch all my gold's and find out. So that's what I've been up too. I also included gold glitters and top coats just for fun. I have 14 new post all with a different gold. I decided to do individual post for these so when they are categorized it will be individual...If that makes sense? And I'm happy to report that I do not have a dup for Chanel. In fact all of my gold polishes are different! Not a dup in the lot! Sorry again for the crappy pics. I did the best that I could. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I love gold polish. It's funny how many different shades there are. I don't own any Chanel polishes. One of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)