Thursday, April 9, 2009

L.A. Girl Flare, Dark purple, 2 coats







Okay so the other day my sister comes home and tells me she bought me nail polish and it's awesome purple sparkly goodness. Then she tells me she lost it! I was so sad then she called me and sad she found it..... YES! So this is it. And it's everything I hoped it would be. I put It on my toes and it just glowed in the sun. Unfortunately my camera phone still sucks. I really think this is a perfect dupe for Hot Topic's Iridescent Purple. I tried to take a pic of the two side by side, but as you can see, it didn't turn out to well. I haven't actually tried Iridescent Purple yet (because I HATE they're bottles) but I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)