Sunday, May 24, 2009

SpaRitual, Drop Dead Gorgeous

This is the first of my SpaRitual Polishes I have them all ready and will post all of them at once. I'm sorry about the quality of these pics we had no sun for almost two weeks and I just had to swatch these anyways! So they are inside pics and quite blurry, but good enough for me. SpaRitual is both Big 3 Free and Vegan. They where a little hard to apply at first but after I got the hang of it, it was much easier going. All of these had excellent drying time. I also want to point out the cool tops to these they are made of rubber and have grips, so opening them is super easy.


Here we have Drop Dead Gorgeous. This is a beautiful magenta with tons of shimmer, some of that shimmer is purplish and really glows in the light. This is a very rich, pretty color and I think this would make a very nice pedi color too. I think this would be really spectacular on long nails! I wish I had them :( This is 3 coats, no base, no top.










6 comments:

  1. Oooh Sparitual do these types of colours really well! I must get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one !it's so beautiful ! And I see you just like me - love all the purple/ magenta colors ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks sooo pretty! I feel like I have too many of this kind of color though...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how shimmery this one is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color. Wish I had long nails too! I've never tried this brand. Switched your picture!
    I love those blue lashes. I meant to ask what brand is the mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nixxy - They really do! You must, you won't be disappointed!

    Velvet- I have a lot of this color too. I think this one is a little darker than the other ones I have.

    Clockwork - Ooooh it is so shimmery!

    Lucy - You should try it if you get the chance! Yeah I thought it looked nicer and more colorful! Oh I used Too Faced Lash Injection in Vivid Blue my other fav to use is Cargo SuperEye's Mascara in blue. Both are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)