Friday, June 12, 2009

Mac, Phosphor

I've actually already posted this polish before, but that was with the camera phone pics and this polish deserves better! So this begins my series on Mac polishes! I only have a few. This is one of my all time favorite polishes! This is 3 coats, no base, no top. this is the coolest yellow ever! I actually need a back up for this. I've only done a full mani with this once. But my Sis loves this polish and has gone through about a third of it, and I've only had this about 2 months. She's getting ready to move to Vegas to be with her BF so I'm hoping to find another bottle, so I can send her with one!







On another note I wanted to ask my readers what polish Brand they would like to see from my stash. I know I could do an official poll, but I don't want to fuss with that so I'm gonna list all the brands that I have (or can remember!) and you guys let me now in a comment what you would like to see next (after the Mac's).

Orly, Essie, Barielle, Carolyn New York, Maybelline, L'oreal, Revlon, Sally Hansen, L.A . Girl Flare (I have more), Man Glaze, China Galze (I have alot of these!), OPI (I have alot of these!) Seporha OPI, Color Club, Misa, Jessie's Girl, E.L.F., Sinful Colors, Icing, Claire's (I have a couple more), Zoya, Borghese, Nars, Wild and Crazy, Wet n wild, Sation, Jade (I have more!) Hot topic, Rimmel, Wet seal polishes ( I can't remember the name lol!), That's All I can remember for now lol! I'm sitting outside so I can't dig through my stash to make sure I got them all, but I think thats it?

So If anyone would like to see a certain brand please let me know! And I will start swatching!