Monday, July 13, 2009

Jesse's Girl, 80118 (red shimmer)

Hey everyone! I'm back from a wonderful weekend with good friends. I hope I haven't missed to much (my friends Internet is not working at her new place :( hopefully she can get it to work!) But I'm back now and I plan to post more regularly! So onto the polish!

Today I have a beautiful red shimmer. This has both red and gold shimmer and is much prettier in the sun and/or good lighting than you see here. This was taken on the same overcast day as my last post was. This is 2-3 coats with no base, no top.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty,

    That's a gorgeous rich colour and looks lovely on you.

    Also, I got my swap parcel from you today so thankyoooooooou! I've blogged about it alraedy, take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty,
    Glad you have a great time with your friends. What would we do without them? Love the color. I've never used this brand before. It is so pretty on you. I'm so used to wearing "odd" colors that this is refreshing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I am diggin this brand. I love my five bottles!

    PS Thanks for the award girl!
    :c)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color look great on you! makes your nails look so elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celine - I totally agree, I love a good red shimmer!

    Helen - Thanks! I'm so glad you got it!!!!

    Lucy - Thanks! I don't know what I would do without all my good friends (you included!) The brand is good worth a try sometime. I know what you mean. I never wear tradition colors like red but when I do, I don't know ...I guess I feel a little glamourous, old Hollywood style....If that makes sense!

    Lacquer Laine - Me too! I've been meaning to get more of these but I moved about a year ago and The nearest Rite Aid isn't as close as before.

    Inbal - Thanks so much! I think a good red is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a classic color, I love it, looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)