Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lippmann Polish, Dark Side Of The Moon

Today we have a deep, dark, vampy plum. I love this color! This is the only Lippmann polish I have (so far!). I just love the formula on this, smooth and easy! This is 2 coats, no base, no top.

And a quick note for anyone wanting to pick up some Jesse's Girl polishes you can check out their website it's http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/ They have free us shipping on orders over $20! And they do ship internationally. Polishes are $2.99 USD and I love their loose pigments (Eye dust). I haven't placed an order online before..... but with free shipping and an even larger selection to choose from I think I just might have too! He He!

Also I do plan on doing my CNY Line next, just wanted to show a few things inbetween. I'm off to take the kids to The Bite of Seattle! I'm gonna eat everything that looks good! I'll take some picks and post them tonight maybe! Happy Sunday!