Saturday, July 18, 2009

OPI DS Polish, Royal

This is one of my Fav DS polishes! This is 3 or 4 coats, DS Base coat and SV top coat. I love this polish!!! You can see how cool it is with all of the pics' I'm posting. This changes color depending on the lighting. If you can get your hands on this, you should definitely give it a try!

Also I'm having issues with my Internet. When I try and leave comments on other peoples blog my computer kicks me off the blog and gives me an error message! So frustrating! I think I have pinpointed the problem and hopefully I can start leaving comments again! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, DS polishes are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine - I agree I am totally addicted to DS polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Good picture of the sparkle in this shade. I keep having the same problem with Mary's blog. I tried earlier to leave a comment and then got the error message. I don't think it's just you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy - Thanks! I wish I had the perfect camera so all my pics could be nice! I'm so glad I'm not the only one having problems, I thought it was my computer, but it's so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)