Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bloom Cosmetics Kitty polish, My name sake shade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I have exciting news! I just got word that Bloom has Launched their "You Choose Shades". As some of you know I entered a naming contest awhile back with Bloom and won! The polish named Kitty is a pistachio green! How perfect, I LOVE GREEN POLISH! They also came out with a really pretty looking purple named Charlie. I don't have this polish yet or pics to show you. but I do have a link to it, its...... http://www.bloomcosmetics.com/NailPolish/Products/TheRange/npc-kit/Kitty.aspx

Bloom has some really beautiful Polishes I would love to own! Here's my wish list:

Bianca - Lemming!
Bonnie
Mena
Zooey
Charlie
Jessica Mauboy I
Jessica Mauboy II
Josephine
Farrah
Cameron
Elise
Billie
Penelope
Alessandra
Yeojin II
Greta

Okay that's my short list lol! If you want to order a polish, Kitty maybe? They have a deal going on I believe it's 2 polishes for $29.95? normally they are $19.95 each. You can use the link above to shop and check out their selection!