Friday, June 18, 2010

Ulta Matte-Rial Girl, Orchid Organza

Hello Everyone! Today I have for you the 3rd polish in this collection. Orchid Organza is a Rose/mauve pink that is also Violet. Hard to describe really. It's very pretty tho! Tons of silver glitter/particles make this polish special and definitely my fav of the rose/mauve category! This was 2 easy coats.


First pics' taken in the shade....




Sun pic (no top coat)......................


With top coat, in the shade.................

With top coat, in the sun..................

Well today is a busy day! Off to Field Day I go!!! Then a nice walk home with my Minions! Gonna stop by the Library on our way home and maybe even some bikini shopping for me and the girls! Don't worry my son can check out the toy section and drink coco. Mamma luvs here little man cub too!

Have a good weekend and don't forget to enter my giveaway!........

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fun day with the kids. Hope it's a beautiful day there. It is here. Not too hot and nice and sunny. The weather really affects my moods. I don't think I'd do well in Seattle where it rains a lot! Love that polish. I'm just crazy about that finish. Also a pretty shade on you. Hope you found some nice bikinis for you and the girls. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I think I need to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy - We had a great day and weekend! Thanks!

    Andreea - Thanks!

    Aurora's Nails - I hope you can find it. I haven't found anymore of these and no one seems to know anything about these!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)