Thursday, November 15, 2012

still alive :)

Hey there I know you've heard it a thousand times from me, but that's life.

Sorry I've been absent the last couple months This whole kids in school and me working around that means I'm out of the house for 12-14 hours a day Add cooking, cleaning and mommy duties and I just don't have time for my nails pics or blogging. (plus getting sick a few times)

I've also been trying to focus more on my daughters nails then my own but of course it's night when I do those so pics are scarce. I just recently purchased a mini Tripod so hopefully I can get good pics quicker, we'll see.

Anyhoo just wanted to say hello.



Luv who you Luv and Be thankful you have them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)