Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love this green! Rimmel Camouflage, 2 coats, one coat SV


So I first heard about this green on Scrangie's blog and really wanted to try it but every time I went to an Ulta or a Walgreen's the display for this was always empty. So when I checked like I always do and found this one lonely bottle just waiting for me I knew it was destiny! This polish Applies like a dream, smooth and even not thin or thick and it's so pretty! I meant to take more pics but I was in a hurry. The pic's make this look teal or blue-ish but it's not at all! This is a true green not black and not light lime-ish either. If your looking for a good green I say pick this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)