Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wow I have Comments! .......

OMG! I'm so excited I have a couple of readers! So I should probably explain my absence lately. I got sick. Not just a common cold but an allergic reaction. You see I'm allergic to paint fumes and Thursday night I decided to pull out my Seche Restore and thin out three of my OPI polishes. WOW I got so sick! Now if your not allergic to paint or the other chemicals found in this kind of product I wouldn't worry about it, I just need to be more careful! I have gotten so many new polishes and a few more on the way. I went to the Sephora downtown and found Nars Orgasm they had like 6 on the floor! So I had to get one. I did my mani with it but forgot to take pics, sorry. I also have Chanel Gold Fiction on the way and I just got Lancome LE In All Her Splendor, today! I got Nfu Oh's # 56 & 60, Claire's Magic and Periwinkle. I also was out today and saw a new display of Maybelline this polishes where all reds and pinks except one blue, but they are amazing they just glow! I picked up the blue one called Aqua Electric and plan to go back for the other 8 colors! Yup 9 glowing beautiful colors I just have to have!! Oh and they're express finish! I also picked up Maybelline's Pot of gold I don't now if anyone has seen this yet but it's really cool glitter. Okay so I haven't taken pic's of a lot of the polishes I've worn lately but I do have a few pic's for you today. Again I apologize for the crappy camera phone Pics!


















Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Uptempo Plum .....Okay so this was a huge disappointment! I found this at the store and had to have it. In the bottle this glows with multi colored glitter gold, fuscia and magenta just gorgeous even my BF was like that's nice you have to get it. So I did. Well as you can see from my pic's this is almost black! Almost none of the glitter showed up! I used two thin coats and one coat of SV. The extra large brush was hard for me to use but the application was still very nice just not what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)