Friday, April 24, 2009

Nfu Oh #56 ....again he he


















Okay this is really more green and less teal. I tried to get the best pic's with my phone that I could. The last three pics taken in the morning, outside and it was very overcast. The first 5 pics where taken indoors. This was 5 coats! yeah 5 coats! with one coat of SV. This polish is amazing but thin and you really have to build it up. I did this before I went to bed and it was still soft in the morning! I think next time I will let each layer dry completely before adding the next. Or maybe I should layer it over another green? Over all this is an amazing color green flakes with blue flashes in a green tint base, very pretty! here are some pics taken indoors. Please remember that the color is much more green in real life.










1 comment:

  1. I don't own any of these. I have a huge list of these that I want. They are so glittery and colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)