Friday, April 24, 2009

Mabelline Blue Electric .....not as cool as I thought sad day!
















So this is the color I picked up from that collection I saw the other day. These where super sparklie and I fell in love immediately but then I tried it and it sucks! So It's super bumpy and each layer covers the one before leaving nothing but blue bumps the only pretty pink sparkles to show up are the ones in the top coat. One coat of SV on top made this smooth but it still looked bumpy. Over all this is super pretty in the bottle and just weird and super ugly on the nails. I don't know if I want to try any of the other colors now.

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty on you but I guess you have to see it in person. Shame there are such application issues.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)