Saturday, May 2, 2009

Revlon Super Top Speed Crome, Lily Chrome 001

This is my favorite Chrome/Silver! I fell in love with this a couple of years ago. When I went back to the store they had no more. So I had all my friends and family looking for it everywhere they went, with no luck. Then I moved, got a new computer and Internet, and found a lot of 15 on ebay of coarse I had to win this one! So now I give a bottle to anyone who wants one! I still have like 8. So I'm hoping to get some bottles and balls and Franken-up like crazy! Also I think I'll do some giveaways if anyone is interested in this polish! So onto the polish this is 2 coats, no base, no top. This applies really well! And dries super fast! This is also great for layering with glitter. I bet it would be great for Konad, If I ever get one (wishing!) I will let you know!






1 comment:

  1. Like this one. I hadn't used Revlon polish in a long time. I just bought the scented collection. Love the application.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)