Monday, June 8, 2009

BB Couture, Hollywood Junk



Here we have Hollywood Junk, a great bar glitter polish. Here I have layered (2 coats) over Til Death Do We Part. This is a beautiful polish, the base is slightly tinted with just a hint of red. This is packed with silver glitter and bar glitter that is silver but catches the light and reflects a true rainbow! You can see this effect in this first pic and really shows a lot in person. This is a great summer polish and really dresses up a polish when layered.






Here I have layered this over my last mani (Chic 314) This was so much fun together! Oh this is 1 coat of H

6 comments:

  1. I ordered this - can't wait to try it out on EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at that! Bar glitters are so cool when done right, and this one definitely looks right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pretty. I like a nice bar glitter, and this is definitely a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nixxy - you will love this! I think it would look great on everything!

    Mary - Your so right!

    Helen - me too lol!very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have this and it's not on my list. But I'm writing it down right now. Okay I'm back, not that you'd know I was gone! I didn't think I would like this. Did the glitter spread out evenly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy - yeah for bar glitter it was very even In my book! A lot of the time bar glitter is hard to pick up enough for the whole nail to be even but this was super easy to work with!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)