Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nfu Oh, #51

Today I'm showing you Nfu Oh #51. I love this polish and everyone has probably seen it a thousand times, but not from me yet, so it's fair game lol. I took these pics awhile ago and they aren't my best but you can see the flakies well in the bottle pick I think next time I use this I will do a base color so I don't have to use so many coats, this was 4 coats, no base, no top.

On a side note Seattle is in the mist of a small heat wave. It's 12:45am and still like 70 degrees outside, my bedroom is at least 80 lol! I am so hot! I haven't even painted my nails! It's suppose to be this hot all week so I won't be reading or post until late at night because during the day It's like a 100 inside. I really need to buy a fan! Hope everyone is having a good start to thier week!






10 comments:

  1. My oh my... I may have seen this one before that's true but I can't get enough of it! It's simply one of my favorite all time. I was sooo annoyed last week because I lost an ebay auction of a lot in which it was included, guess I'll have to pay it full price on FabulousStreet now ^^
    Your pictures are very nice, don't worry :)
    I sympathize about the heat wave, we had the same a while back and it was driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Nfu's, they're so unique as a polish and the bottle has got to be the cutest ones in my collection. Looks lovely on you. We haven't had much heat at all this summer. Stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'ts the best NFU I've seen so far. it looks great on you, and the photos are very good.
    I am sorry for you, having 80-100 degrees and no fan... Here we got about 122-125 all week but it's hard to find a place with no air conditioner... since it's quite normal in the Israeli summer.
    OK I got the summer thing by now. I'm ready for winter. NOW! -sweating-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I don't have any of NFU's *gasp*...lol! I hope it cools off soon for you, the weather has been mild for the St. Louis area. It's been a weird summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color ! It is so pretty and special

    And I can understand you about the heat - I can't stand it either, so I have 3 air conditioners in my house ! lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing polish on everyone! Looks beautiful on you. It actually looks different on everyone, so no problem if it's popular. You are so lucky to have it! It's one of the ones I've always wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so pretty on you, can never see enough NFU pics ^^ Ugh so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of everyone that got Nfu Oh's flake polishes! They are amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any Nfu Oh's so I love looking at them, and this one is beautiful!

    Hope the heatwave is over soon. It's cold and raining here - why can't we mix our weathers and come out with a decent temperature?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so pretty on you. Wished I had ordered some before the raise in price. I don't own any. Someday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)