Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Color Club Polish, Lazer Pink

Today I have a fun one that I totally loved! This is a neon pink that is almost pastel-neon in color. This is 2 coats. I smudged this right a way and thought I would try layering this with Pure Ice's Spit Fire. Which was so fun and pretty I wore it for days!



In person this has tons of rainbow sparkle!



Sorry for my absence. I kinda get alittle depressed when the kids are gone for long periods of time. So I've been reading a book locked in my room. And of course trying to focus on some house hold chores and reorganization. The weather here has turned Horrible! But today had a nice window of descent weather so I ventured out for a nice walk around the neighborhood. Of course none of my stores have gotten the new Wet n Wild polishes in still, but I will keep looking!
I did manage to pick up some more batteries for my camera and have tried the Revlon nails I was sent and I hope to get up pics of them in the next couple of days. Hope everyone is doing well! (I'm adjusting and feeling much better :)