Thursday, August 6, 2009

Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer, CA Bordeaux

Today I have a really pretty Estee Lauder polish This is called CA Bordeaux, this is a maroon with a violet shimmer! Very pretty! This is 3 coats, no base, no top. This also had perfect application.

Today was a great day. Me and the kids walked all over the neighborhood. Stopped by the nail salon and drug stores for polishes. Hit up the Fred Meyer's for school supplies and new shoes and checked out our super cool toy store. Then we ended are day with a picnic dinner at the park! Me and the kids have a long night of nails ahead of us. They are going to a wedding with their father Saturday and then on a road trip. So I've been asked to give the kids French manicures. (LOL! wish me luck) So I hope to read all the blogs I missed today in the morning hope everyone had a great day too!