Monday, September 14, 2009

Barielle Secret Encounter layered with Sinful's Deep Red Ocean #164 Picture heavy!

Here we have one of the Sinful flakie polishes. I have 4 of these I think. I have to say right of the bat that these aren't the pest polishes. But If you give it a little extra attention they come out GREAT! this is one coat of Sinful and one coat of SV on top of 2 coats of SE. (applied the next day). With these polishes it's important to get a good amount on your brush and paint them until the flakies lay smooth and uniform. If you want to add a second coat I suggest waiting until the first is completely dry. Then add a coat ...or two of top coat. I suggest SV as it's Sooooo good at self leveling and can fill in the valleys left by thick flakies! Any hoo I love this look and had a lot of fun wearing it! That's it from me today hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!!!!!