Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bloom Polish, Charlie

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. I'm almost done with all my cleaning!!! I broke like four nails tho! So instead of reading blogs tonight I get to file my nails! Argh! Anyways.......


Here we have a cool neon purple polish. This is not as neon or as pink as a lot of other colors in this family. Think Misa's Girls' Night Out, Color Club's Power Play or Jesse's Girl 80124. But Like I said these aren't dups just sister's maybe. All in all I love this color and I like that it's more on the purple side. Please note that I tried super hard to get the most accurate color possible but with a purple that 's also a neon it was impossible! Try to imagine the color of all the photos below mixed together. ha ha ha ......So anyways this is 2 coats, 1 coat bloom base and no top. This applied AMAZINGLY smooth and dried dull but not quite matte.










Have a great night and a good morning!!!!!