Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Recent FOTD's and some Halloween Trials.....no polish, lots of pics!

Hey everyone. Oh it's been forever! I haven't even done my nails in 2 weeks! So I'm gonna try and find time for that tomorrow..... I hope! I've been super busy and hopefully I will start volunteering for my kids school everyday, starting next week. I hope to find a time slot to read blogs in everyday so I won't keep missing out! Today I just have some makeup looks I've tried lately the first one is a Halloween idea I had I need to practice some, but I like the idea. Let me know what you think!



This is a very dramatic red, pink and white look.




I even did my lips to match! (I only wear lip stuff for pics)
This is a fun light look, I used one cream shadow I applied with my finger and mascara. A little gloss and I'm ready to go! Check out the straight hair....(I want a GHD SOOOOO BAD!!!!)



Two tone look using Jesse's girl.....
Silvers always work for me in the fall!

Dramatic dark blue look.....
remember me?.....
Sorry for the plurry pic! This was my go to look for most of high school, I even used the same products!
Dramatic blue eyes (day look)

Yellow, pink and orange look no mascara.
Another light and easy, cream and finger melody.
I love the super easy eyes!
A little purple.....
An easy green look.....

That's it for today. Let me know what was your Fav!