Monday, February 22, 2010

Maybelline's Minty, Sweetthing Spring 2010 nail polish collection

Hello, This is the green or mint polish from the spring line. I luv this mint green, very pretty! This one, I was really excited for. This is a beautiful "mint" green version and I don't have many. So this is awesome in my book! This is just a tad on the blue side, not much just a little bit. This was 3 coats a little on the streaky and thick side. Nice thin coats works well with this polish! No base or top coat. This is my second fav of the collection. Oh, I don't have the MAC PP to compare this too. Sorry.


Outdoors, shade..............



Direct sun light.......





2 comments:

  1. I saw this the other day along with the eyeshadows. I had to grab it up, best color ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mint green. I don't own MAC's Peppermint Patti either. I've been buying every mint green I find.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)