Friday, March 12, 2010

Orly Nail Polish, Powder Puff

Hello Friends! A Happy Friday to all my beautiful peeps! I know it's been forever, Sorry. Just not enough hours in the day! Today I have another light color. This is Orly's Powder Puff, an off white creme. I loved this color. It's not your typical off-white with lots of pink, instead this has a beige undertone to it. Looks super fresh and clean! This was 3 coats, 1 coat SV, no top coat.

Hope your weekend is filled with JOY!




Outside, shade pic .......

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, I like it! I would totally wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's a pretty color :)

    P.s.: I commented your sinful polishes! Love them!

    Take care:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty on you. I've always liked nudes but I don't wear them often. I'm usually in dark shades or glitters.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)