Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh So Wet! Nail Polish, Sparkle Light Blue

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you! Sorry to keep you waiting, I know, my post are far and few between lately. I'm currently trying to take some online classes. Anyways enough about that. Today I have a new brand that I have never heard of before. This is Oh So Wet!, and I luv it!!!! This was a little thick and took some working with but at 2 coats it's still a winner in my book! It's pretty bumpy so I gave it 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat (SV) to smooth things out. I picked this gem up from a little salon down the street from my house, I think it was around $5. They had this in 8-10 colors and I hope to pick them all up. My Sis bought the red glitter so I will have to see if she will let me swatch that for my blog too. Does anyone else no about this band? Ever tried them before?