Sunday, January 9, 2011

Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish, Pink Cadillac #60

Hello! Great news! I start a new job Monday. I'm very happy about that :)

Today I have a pretty, light pink polish to share. This is Pink Cadillac from Maybelline's Colorama line. I think I would classify this polish as a pearl. I'm not sure about other area's but I haven't seen this line sold anywhere in the northwest with the exception of Dollar Tree. I do think these might still be available in other countries??? But I'm not sure. I really liked this color it gave my nails a very clean look. This was 3 or 4 coats. It was a little on the thin side but not something I would pass on. Hope your weekend was good! Have a great Monday!!!




2 comments:

  1. What wonderful news to hear! I'm so happy for you. Like this shade of polish on you. A bit sheer but still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy - THANKS!!!! I'm so Happy to be working again.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for your comment, I hope to start blogging regularly again soon. :)