Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Claire's, Mixables in Pink, My 100th post!

This is a very neon pink! My bottle is almost completely mixed up, It got knocked over and sat on it's side for awhile. This is a great neon pink, just like the green "mixables" it is in no way special. Just a nice neon. This is 3 coats, no base, no top. I know my 100th Post should be something special. But I think I will do something fun and special for my 101th post.

Congrats to Mary over at Body and Soul, today is her 100th post as well! And she has one of the best blogs ever! Plus she post great sales and discount codes in her "tip jar", I've used quite a few myself! She also has a weekly giveaway! And she dose mini reviews of beauty products! Considering I only have 13 followers lol! I'm sure you all already know all of this, but just in case someone doesn't ......make sure to stop by her blog sometime! You can get there by clicking on the link found in my fav blog list. Have a great day everyone!